Thursday, August 14, 2008

a dear friend...

A dear friend of mine has three websites that I'd like to advertise. The first is her site for Christian girls. It is helpful and informative and it does not strive to "fit in" with websites made for secular girls like other Christian sites I have been to. This, of course, makes it rate highly on my list. Click here to go to A Homemaker's Daughter.

Her second website is her personal website featuring her family's farm. Look around at her for sale animals, her rabbits, her chickens, their farm, her tips, and her links! Click here to visit Hannah's Easter Service!

And her third website. . .really isn't a website. It's actually a Yahoo! message group. I highly encourage you all to join! I have made such wonderful friends and been able to converse with other like-minded girls. Click here to see Young Country Keepers!

I encourage you to visit all three and join YCK. It is well worth it!

No comments: